- 1 How do I delete an old Facebook account I can’t access anymore?
- 2 Can you delete a Facebook account without logging in?
- 3 How do I delete an old Facebook account and start a new one?
- 4 How do you reset your Facebook account?
- 5 How many reports does it take to close a Facebook account?
- 6 How can I permanently delete my Facebook account immediately?
- 7 What if someone creates a fake Facebook account?
- 8 Can I merge my Facebook accounts?
- 9 Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
- 10 What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
- 11 Does Facebook really delete your account?
- 12 Can you delete a Facebook account and make a new one with the same email?
- 13 Can I have two Facebook accounts with the same phone number?
How do I delete an old Facebook account I can’t access anymore?
How to Delete an Old Facebook Account When You Can’t Log In
- Try to recover your Facebook password. Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify to search for your account.
- Use Facebook’s Trusted Friends feature.
- Report your old account as fake.
- There is no option four (at least no easy one)
Can you delete a Facebook account without logging in?
You need access to your Facebook account in order to deactivate or permanently delete it. If you forgot your login password, Facebook offers several recovery methods aimed at resetting your password and regaining access to your account. Once in, you can close your account temporarily or permanently.
How do I delete an old Facebook account and start a new one?
Deleting Your Account
- Log in to your Facebook account at facebook.com.
- Click “Account” on the right side of the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click “Deactivate” in the Deactivate Account section of the Settings tab.
- Visit the Delete My Account page.
- Click “Submit” on the Delete My Account page.
- Visit facebook.com.
How do you reset your Facebook account?
- Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page.
- Select the “General” tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed one or two times during the life of your account.
How many reports does it take to close a Facebook account?
Well, It’s a Matter Of Time, More than 10 reports are enough but You Have to wait until the reports are processed. In Some Cases, It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days. Sometimes, it’s just one authentic request with proper requisites that could delete the Facebook page.
How can I permanently delete my Facebook account immediately?
Facebook provided the following instructions:
- First click the flower or star in the right hand corner of the page,
- Then click “help,”
- Then “visit the help center,”
- Next, type in the search box “deceased user delete,”
- Then choose memorialize or remove account.
What if someone creates a fake Facebook account?
What can I do if someone is impersonating me on Facebook?
- Go to the profile that’s impersonating you (If you can’t find it, try searching for the name used on the profile or asking your friends if they can send you a link to it.)
- Click the three dots on the cover photo and select Report.
Can I merge my Facebook accounts?
Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have two personal accounts — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
“When you delete your account, all the user generated content is normally erased (although there are small exceptions), while all the log data is preserved – forever.” The preserved log data won’t have your name attached to it.
Can you delete a Facebook account and make a new one with the same email?
If you delete one of your current login email addresses, you can use the deleted email address to create another Facebook account. An email address that’s no longer attached to your current account is free for use with another account. Once deleted, the email address is no longer associated with your current account.
Can I have two Facebook accounts with the same phone number?
No, it is not possible to have two Facebook accounts with the same mobile number. But you can have two Facebook accounts by registering with two distinct email addresses. And if you want to access them on your smartphone, you can do it by installing 2 apps, Facebook and Facebook Lite.